30 min 1 - 2 SERVINGS
- 1 packet Sadia beef sukiyaki
- 1 packet Sadia Viennese chicken & beef sausage
- 5 garlic cloves
- 150 g onions, diced
- 20 g pepper pout
- 150 g tomato, diced
- 100 g broccoli, diced into small pieces
- 400 g rice, cooked
- 20 ml red palm oil
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 100 g cabbage, sliced
- Slice beef sukiyaki and sear in a frying pan. Remove from pan and do the same with sausages.
- Remove sausages from pan and add garlic, onions and pepper pout. Saute till light golden.
- Add tomatoes and broccoli and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add back smoked sausage and beef sukiyaki. Add cooked rice and mix well.
- Add red palm oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat up vegatable oil to 180˚C and fry the thin cut cabbage leaves till crispy. Garnish on top of "mexidinho" (finished rice).