30 mins 4 SERVINGS
- Sadia beef patties
- 4 good-quality hamburger buns or rolls, split
- 12 fresh arugula leaves
- 1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- Preheat the skillet over medium heat on a stove top burner for five minutes.
- Place the frozen beef patties in an even layer in the skillet.
- Cook the frozen beef patties for about six minutes, or until they are completely brown on one side.
- Flip the patties with a spatula. Cook the patties on the opposite side for another six minutes or until the opposite side is brown.
- Remove the patties from the skillet with the spatula and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess fat. Blot the tops of the patties with paper towels to remove fat from both sides.
- Toast the buns on the grill or under the broiler until golden, 30 to 60 seconds. Serve the burgers on the toasted buns with the caramelized onions, mayonnaise, and arugula.