Breaded Chicken Cheese Balls
1.5 hr 4 SERVINGS
- 400g Sadia boneless skinless chicken breast
- 400g Sadia boneless skinless leg or thigh
- 1 whole garlic
- 1 whole onion
- 2g white pepper powder
- 10g sea salt
- 200g rectangular block of any yellow cheese (Gouda, Emmental, Jack)
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- Oil for deep-frying
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Blend the two types of chicken meat together with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper till smooth and consistent.
- Freeze the chicken paste for 1 hour.
- Divide the chicken paste into 20 portions and round them into balls.
- Place 10g cheese in the middle of each ball.
- Drop the balls into the beaten egg, then coat them with the breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry the chicken balls till golden brown.
- Serve with a squeeze of lemon juice.