Cheesy Chicken Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
15 mins 4 SERVINGS
INGREDIENTSPepper Grilled Chicken Breast :
- 1 loaf focaccia bread or pizza dough
- 1 can pasta tomato sauce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2 medium red onion (Thinly sliced)
- 200g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Brown mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Olive oil
- Salt, black pepper
- *Chilli flakes
- *Dried basil
- Cook chicken breast per package instructions. When cooled, dice up the chicken breast.
- Thinly slice red onions and mushrooms.
- In a hot pan, add 1 tbsp of olive oil. Sauté onions and mushroom for 3 mins. Set aside.
- Slice focaccia bread lengthwise in half then gently roll to flatten slightly.
- Spread tomato sauce on focaccia bread, followed by cooked chicken, mushroom, onions. Add in cherry tomato and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Put in oven or air fryer at 180°C for 8 mins to melt cheese .
- Sprinkle dried basil, chilli flakes and serve hot!
Pepper Grilled Chicken Breast
15 mins3-4 SERVINGS
25 mins4-5 SERVINGS
1.5 hours8 rolls SERVINGS
15 mins4 to 6 SERVINGS
10 mins4 to 5 SERVINGS
10 mins8 SERVINGS
45 mins10 SERVINGS
15 - 20 mins12 SERVINGS
10 mins2 SERVINGS