- 400g Sadia chicken cubes
- 11g oil
- 1 Lemongrass
- 22g Coconut Milk
- 1 Turmeric leaves (torn to pieces)
- 1 Lime leaves
- ½ Onion
- 2 Cloves of garlic
- ½ cm Galangal, peeled
- 45g Dried chillies
- 1 Chilli Padi
- Grind all the ingredients of the Spice Paste. Set it aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and put in the lemongrass. Stir fry till fragrant.
- Add in the Spice Paste to the hot oil with lemongrass. Stir fry till you can see the oil seeping through the top.
- Add in the chicken cubes, stir to combine well with the spices. Add the coconut milk, stirring frequently until the chicken is almost cooked.
- Add in salt and sugar to taste. Add in the leaves, stir to blend well with chicken. Serve the Chicken Rendang with rice.