Christmas Morning Breakfast Casserole
15 mins 3-4 SERVINGS
- 1 pack Sadia smoked sausages, sliced about 0.5cm thick
- 1 onion chopped
- 100g white mushrooms chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk (I used 2%)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 500g frozen hash brown potatoes, chopped/cubed
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 4-5 tbsp spring onions chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Heat a large skillet pan with olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the sausages to the pan and cook per instructions stated on packaging.
- Add bell peppers and stir. Cook for a few more minutes, just until the peppers soften a bit. Then, transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg with milk, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes.
- To the large bowl of cooked vegetables and sausages, add hash brown potatoes.
- Add 1½ cups of mozzarella cheese and mix well. Make sure to reserve ½ cup of cheese for sprinkling later.
- Add the egg mixture and about ¾ of chopped spring onions in. Continue to stir until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining ½ cup of cheese over the top. Bake for about 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions and serve.
Smoked Gouda Chicken & Beef Sausage
Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Sausage
Smoked Hotlink Chicken Sausage
25 mins4-5 SERVINGS
1.5 hours8 rolls SERVINGS
15 mins4 to 6 SERVINGS
10 mins4 to 5 SERVINGS
10 mins8 SERVINGS
15 mins4 SERVINGS
45 mins10 SERVINGS
15 - 20 mins12 SERVINGS
10 mins2 SERVINGS
10 mins6 SERVINGS
40 mins12 pcs / SERVINGS