Nasi Goreng Ayam
20 min 2 SERVINGS
- 1 onion
- 2 chilli padi
- 250 grams of chicken breast strip
- 1 bunch of kangkong
- 1 cup of cooked rice (overnight)
- Handful ikan bilis
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pound the onion, ikan bilis and chilli padi into a paste.
- Heat up a pan with cooking oil, add in the paste and stir fry till fragrant.
- Add in chicken breast strips and rice. Stir fry until the chicken is cooked.
- Add in kangkong, salt and pepper to taste. Mix and keep cooking for another 2-3 minutes or until the kangkong is cooked. Remove from heat and serve.