20 mins 10 SERVINGS
- 10 Sadia chicken franks
- 1/2 cantaloupe (deseeded)
- 1/2 honeydew (deseeded)
- Black sesame seeds
- White sesame seeds
- Use a melon baller or a spoon to make 5-10 cantaloupe and honeydew balls.
- Slice Sadia chicken franks in half. Take the flat side of the frank halves and further slice them lengthwise in four places to make the octopus legs.
- Bring a pot of water to boil on medium heat. Cook the franks until the “legs” flare out. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Using a toothpick, poke 2 holes on the top half of the octopus franks and carefully put in black sesames as eyes.
- Repeat with white sesame for mouths.
- Assemble octopus franks using a toothpick by placing a melon ball on top of each frank half.
The kid-friendly presentation of this dish will make it a favorite amongst children. Fresh fruit combined with Sadia’s less salty tasting chicken franks makes for a healthy and balanced snack for all ages