One Pot Chicken Stew
5 mins 4 SERVINGS
- 2 Chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 spring onion, sliced and separated into whites and greens
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- 750ml hot water
- 2 large carrot
- 400g potato
- 200g broccoli
- Small handful of herbs like parsley or chives (optional)
- Slice into bite sized pieces and brown chicken in oil in a casserole dish or wide pan with a lid.
- Stir in the whites of spring onions with flour and chicken stock cubes until the flour disappears. Then gradually stir in hot water.
- Throw in carrots and potatoes and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 mins.
- Remove the lid and simmer for an additional 15 mins.
- Add in broccoli and simmer for another 5 mins.
- Stir in the green spring onion bits, fresh herbs and some seasoning (optional).