30 mins 4 SERVINGS
- 1 piece of Sadia honey roasted chicken leg
- 1 cup of cooked rice (cooled)
- 4 eggs
- 4 pieces of dried nori seaweed
- 4 pieces of lettuce
- Oil for pan-frying
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Pan fry the eggs into an omelette.
- Heat up Sadia’s honey roasted chicken leg in a pan for 12 minutes.
- Prepare a clean sheet of cling wrap and place a dried nori seaweed on top.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of rice on the dried nori seaweed in a diamond shape
- Lay fillings (lettuce, egg and chicken) over the layer of rice.
- Close up 4 corners of the nori seaweed.
- When all corners are folded closed, seal the Onigirazu with the cling wrap.
- Cut into half and serve.