Parmesan Chicken Strips
35 mins 2 SERVINGS
- 1 packet Sadia chicken breasts strips
- ½ cup milk - 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- 1½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1½ tsp paprika
- 2 egg, beaten
- Pre-heat the oven at 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, combine milk and egg.
- In a plastic zipper bag, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, basil, pepper and paprika.
- Dip chicken strips first in milk mixture, then toss to coat evenly in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.