Peanut Sauce Chicken wrap
25 mins 3 SERVINGS
- 1 packet Sadia Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 sliced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
For the peanut sauce:
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
For the chicken wraps:
- 2 cups coleslaw mix (cabbage, red cabbage)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 large tortillas
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut sauce ingredients.
- In another bowl, add the coleslaw mix, carrots, cilantro, and peanuts. Pour the sauce over the mixture and stir. Let this sit while you prepare the tortillas and chicken.
- In a deep frying pan , heat olive oil and add sliced onion. Stir fry till fragrant then add chicken breast, salt, black pepper and cook till golden. Set aside chicken breast.
- Heat up the tortillas for about 10 seconds in the microwave to make them easier to work with.
- Divide the chicken and coleslaw between each tortilla.
- Roll tightly, securing with toothpicks if necessary.