Peanut Sauce Chicken wrap
25 mins 3 SERVINGS
1 packet Sadia Chicken Breast Strips
1/2 sliced onion
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable oil)
For the peanut sauce:
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp olive oil (or vegetable oil)
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp unseasoned rice vinegar
1/2 tbsp soy sauce
1/2 tsp sesame oil
1/4 tsp black pepper or to taste
1/4 tsp salt or to taste
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
1 large garlic clove, minced
For the chicken wraps:
2 cups coleslaw mix (cabbage, red cabbage)
1/2 cup shredded carrots
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
3 large tortillas
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut sauce ingredients.
2. In another bowl, add the coleslaw mix, carrots, cilantro, and peanuts. Pour the sauce over the mixture and stir. Let this sit while you prepare the tortillas and chicken.
3. In a deep frying pan , heat olive oil and add sliced onion. Stir fry till fragrant then add chicken breast, salt, black pepper and cook till golden. Set aside chicken breast.
4. Heat up the tortillas for about 10 seconds in the microwave to make them easier to work with.
5. Divide the chicken and coleslaw between each tortilla.
6. Roll tightly, securing with toothpicks if necessary.