10 mins 2 SERVINGS
- 1/3 cup Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Sausage, sliced
- 2 medium flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare a baking sheet on oven tray and add one tortilla as the base of the pizza. Spread about half of pizza sauce on top.
- Here, your little masterchefs can scatter garlic on top and sprinkle with half of mozzarella, parmesan, sliced sausages and Italian seasoning.
- Top it with a second tortilla.
- Top it with remaining pizza sauce, garlic, mozzarella, parmesan, sausages, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the tray into oven and bake until cheese is melty, for about 6-8 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley. Slice it up and serve!
Smoked Mozzarella Chicken Sausage
15 mins3-4 SERVINGS
25 mins4-5 SERVINGS
1.5 hours8 rolls SERVINGS
15 mins4 to 6 SERVINGS
10 mins4 to 5 SERVINGS
10 mins8 SERVINGS
15 mins4 SERVINGS
45 mins10 SERVINGS
15 - 20 mins12 SERVINGS
10 mins6 SERVINGS
40 mins12 pcs / SERVINGS