30 min 4 SERVINGS
- 300g Sadia minced chicken
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon Maggi seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 burger buns
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cabbage, shredded
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon black pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 eggs
- Combine the minced chicken, white pepper, and Maggi seasoning. Chill chicken mixture in the fridge for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Remove and divide the chicken mixture into four equal portions. Shape each portion into individual discs.
- Slice the burger buns lengthwise and slather with butter.
- In a large pan on medium heat, carefully toast the buttered buns till golden-brown. Remove buns from pan.
- In the same pan on medium-high heat, add a light coat of oil and fry the chicken patty.
- Season the first side with salt, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder before flipping over. Cook the patties until they are golden-brown on both sides. Remove patty from the pan.
- In the same pan on low-medium heat, add a light coat of oil and pour in a beaten egg. You will have to do this separately for each burger.
- Place the patty on the buns, omelette and cabbage. Slather with black pepper, mayonnaise and chilli sauce.