Sadia’s Fully Loaded Chicken Burger
45 mins 2 SERVINGS
- 2 burger buns
- 4 Sadia chicken patties
- 2 Sadia chicken franks, sliced
- 1 pickle, sliced
- 50g of mushrooms, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices cheese
- 1 head of lettuce
- Thousand Island sauce
- Cooking oil
- Heat up cooking oil in a pan and thoroughly cook chicken patties until golden brown. Set aside.
- In same pan, heat up oil and fry eggs sunny side up. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In same pan, heat up oil and stir-fry sliced mushrooms until soft. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Lightly toast burger buns. Set top bun aside.
- Start assembling burger: bottom bun, chicken patty, few slices of pickles, fried egg, chicken patty, cheese, grilled mushrooms, fresh lettuce, sliced chicken franks.
- Lightly spread thousand island dressing on top bun and finish off the burger!
Chicken Burger Patties
45 mins4 SERVINGS