Salted Egg Chicken
40 mins 2 SERVINGS
- 1 packet Sadia chicken cubes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- Salt & ground white pepper
Salted egg yolk sauce
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 chili padi, sliced
- A handful of curry leaves
- 2 tbsp evaporated milk
- 4 salted egg yolks, steamed & mashed
- Marinate chicken with egg, salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken cubes in tapioca flour, shake off the excess and transfer onto a clean dry plate.
- Deep fry the chicken in batches till golden brown and crispy. Drain and transfer onto paper towels to remove excess oil.
- To prepare the salted egg yolk sauce, heat olive oil in a separate pan and melt the butter till the mixture turns foamy.
- Pan-fry the chili padi and curry leaves till crispy and fragrant.
- Add the salted egg yolks and cook till the mixture becomes bubbly.
- Reduce heat and add evaporated milk and a pinch of salt.
- Return the fried chicken to the pan and toss till evenly coated.
- Dish out the chicken and serve immediately.
NOT AVAILABLE5 SERVINGS
45 mins4 SERVINGS