TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Any information that users pass on will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information passed on to the company by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, to which users will be informed.
- Users will be advised on what information they will be collecting before the time of collection, having the option to choose whether or not to provide this information, under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless BRF receives legal or judicial determination, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- The company will keep intact the information provided by the visitors.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be company partners and allies. These links and frames are available, seeking only to provide a further benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that BRF has knowledge, agrees or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, BRF cannot be held liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of said links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, compliance with BRF privacy standards will be required.
- For administrative purposes, the company may use “cookies” *, and the user may at any time activate in his navigator mechanisms to inform you when they are activated or to prevent them from being triggered.
- The terms and conditions of use of this site are subject to constant improvements and enhancements. Thus, BRF – BRF SA may, at any time, change the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site, which will take effect at the time of its publication on this site.
- Commercial use of the term BRF – BRF SA is not permitted as a trademark, business name or domain name, as well as the contents of BRF – BRF SA ‘s website screens, as well as programs, databases, networks, files that allow that you access and use through your account are the property of BRF – BRF SA and are protected by the international laws and treaties of copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs, being prohibited the use by the User, unless prior authorization in writing. From now on, the User declares that he will respect all intellectual property rights and those arising from the protection of trademarks thereof, as well as all rights relating to third parties that may be or have been in any way available on the website of BRF – BRF SA
- Access to the BRF – BRF SA website does not give the User any right to use the names, titles, words, phrases, trademarks, patents, literary, artistic works, images, videos, symbols, among others, that in it have been, or have been, available. The reproduction, distribution, disclosure, adaptation, modification, use, editing, making available in any communication medium, etc., in whole or in part, of the contents described above is prohibited, unless prior written permission of BRF – BRF SA
- The User assumes all responsibility for the improper use of the information, texts, graphics, trademarks, works, images, videos, and finally any intellectual or industrial property right of the BRF – BRF SA website. Unauthorized use or the improper use will be considered a violation of copyright and subject to the penalties applicable in Law 9.610 of February 19, 1998, which protects copyright in Brazil.
* Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.
1.1 These rules apply to the Share with Sadia Giveaway Contest promoted on and run through ‘Sadia SG’ Facebook page only.
1.2 To enter the contest, you must enter as a user on Facebook.
1.3 Our contest is free to participate (no purchase required, unless otherwise stated).
1.4 Our promotion has no affiliation with Facebook.
2. Eligibility and entry restrictions
2.1 To be eligible to enter the contest, participants must be at least 18 years old and reside in Singapore.
2.2 This contest is open to all Singaporeans, residents of Singapore - except employees and immediate family members from BRF Singapore Foods Pte. Ltd.
3. Giveaway contest entries
3.1 Entries received via comments on the Facebook post will be considered for that particular giveaway only. Entries entered after the closing of the contest will be invalid and will not be entered in the contest. Each giveaway will take place over the course of 2 weeks and close at 2359h.
3.2 We reserve the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
3.3 Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of all the terms and conditions.
4.1 Winners will be selected on the basis of those criteria specified on our Facebook page in relation to the contest.
4.2 If a contest entrant does not meet the eligibility requirements or is subject to any entry restrictions, that entrant shall not be entitled to be adjudged a winner and will not be entitled to a prize in any circumstances.
4.3 Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
5. Winners and prizes
5.1 Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner within 14 days via their Facebook account.
5.2 Sadia products are to be delivered to or collected by winners in any way deem fit by the organisers.
5.3 No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
6. Copyright and moral rights
6.1 Our use of the entries in accordance with these rules will not infringe any person's intellectual property rights or other legal rights.
6.2 You grant to us an exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, store, edit, distribute, transmit and publish your contest entries.
6.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocably and unconditionally waive your rights to be identified as the author of your contest entries and to object to any derogatory treatment of your contest entries.
7.1 In the event that we undertake publicity activities relating to contests and prize awards, the winner(s) therefore agree to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of town or region of residence in any post-prize-winning publicity names, surnames, towns or regions of residence and prize details.
7.2 We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
7.3 We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
8. Our details
8.1 This prize contest is managed by BRF Singapore Foods Pte. Ltd.