TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Any information that users pass on will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards.
- Personal information passed on to the company by users will be collected by ethical and legal means, and may have one or more purposes, to which users will be informed.
- Users will be advised on what information they will be collecting before the time of collection, having the option to choose whether or not to provide this information, under the responsibility of the user, who will also be aware of the consequences of their decision.
- Unless BRF receives legal or judicial determination, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
- The company will keep intact the information provided by the visitors.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be company partners and allies. These links and frames are available, seeking only to provide a further benefit to users. It is worth mentioning that the inclusion of these links and frames does not mean that BRF has knowledge, agrees or is responsible for them or their respective contents. Therefore, BRF cannot be held liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of said links or frames.
- Whenever other organizations are contracted to provide support services, compliance with BRF privacy standards will be required.
- For administrative purposes, the company may use “cookies” *, and the user may at any time activate in his navigator mechanisms to inform you when they are activated or to prevent them from being triggered.
- The terms and conditions of use of this site are subject to constant improvements and enhancements. Thus, BRF – BRF SA may, at any time, change the Terms and Conditions of Use of this site, which will take effect at the time of its publication on this site.
- Commercial use of the term BRF – BRF SA is not permitted as a trademark, business name or domain name, as well as the contents of BRF – BRF SA ‘s website screens, as well as programs, databases, networks, files that allow that you access and use through your account are the property of BRF – BRF SA and are protected by the international laws and treaties of copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs, being prohibited the use by the User, unless prior authorization in writing. From now on, the User declares that he will respect all intellectual property rights and those arising from the protection of trademarks thereof, as well as all rights relating to third parties that may be or have been in any way available on the website of BRF – BRF SA
- Access to the BRF – BRF SA website does not give the User any right to use the names, titles, words, phrases, trademarks, patents, literary, artistic works, images, videos, symbols, among others, that in it have been, or have been, available. The reproduction, distribution, disclosure, adaptation, modification, use, editing, making available in any communication medium, etc., in whole or in part, of the contents described above is prohibited, unless prior written permission of BRF – BRF SA
- The User assumes all responsibility for the improper use of the information, texts, graphics, trademarks, works, images, videos, and finally any intellectual or industrial property right of the BRF – BRF SA website. Unauthorized use or the improper use will be considered a violation of copyright and subject to the penalties applicable in Law 9.610 of February 19, 1998, which protects copyright in Brazil.
* Cookie: small file placed on your computer to track movements within websites.